It’s been a busy start to the year for our latest project Emmi but we have finally finished work on the film. The last slog is often the hardest!
In terms of finishing the film it’s been:
- Music composing (I’ll no doubt expand more on this in a future post)
- Special Effects (thanks to frequent collaborator Jim Gwilliam)
- Creating titles
- Colour Grading (thanks to Daniel Mac-Gregor Gill)
- Sound Mixing (thanks to Oxford Audio Post Production who have given us a lovely 5.1 surround mix)
- Creating a DCP (This is a new thing for me. Pleased to say that the digital projection file works – thanks to The Phoenix Picturehouse in Oxford for letting us test this).
Of course the work does not end here, we are currently developing material to help us promote the film – including:
- The Trailer
- The Poster
- The Website
We also will need to work on Festival submissions. We’ll update you with these things in due course, but for now here is the first look at the Poster for the film:
To follow live developments on this project, future projects and for any film-making discussion – please follow our new Twitter account here: